Phone cameras have taken over as the go-to devices for everyday photography. However, when it comes to quality, they have a long way to go, especially when compared to standalone cameras. If you are looking for more than your phone camera offers you, good news is you can get a cheap camera and not break your bank. Here are 10 of the best cheap cameras for you to choose from.
Sony Cyber-Shot DSCW810
- 20.1MP Super HAD CCD sensor for beautifully detailed images, Sony Lens w/ 6x Optical Zoom, Easy shooting in Party Mode
- Reduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilization, Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode, Simplify camera menu with Easy Mode, Creative shooting with Picture Effects
- Take stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360 degrees, Smile Shutter technology automatically captures smiles, Conveniently charge your battery via USB
Canon PowerShot ELPH 160
- 8x (28-224mm) Optical Zoom
- 20.0 Megapixel sensor combined with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Shoot 720p HD video with a dedicated movie button
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on predefined shooting situations
- ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life
Kodak 16 Friendly Zoom FZ152
- 15X Optical Zoom
- 24mm Wide Angle
- 16 Megapixels
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- 720p HD Video
Nikon COOLPIX L32 Digital Camera
- 5x wide-angle NIKKOR zoom lens
- Large 3.0-inch LCD
- 720p HD video with sound
- Smart Portrait System
- Runs on regular AA batteries
Nikon Coolpix A3300 Point & Shoot Digital Camera
- Capture what's happening from wide-angle to telephoto with 8x optical zoom NIKKOR glass lens/16x Dynamic Fine Zoom
- High resolution 20.1-megapixel image sensor
- Using Nikon Snap Bridge, the camera has built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology for wirelessly sharing photos to a compatible smartphone
- System Requirements:Android 5.0 or later or 6.0.1 or later,iOS 8.4 or later, iOS 9.1 or later (latest version of iOS 8 or iOS 9 recommended) plus iOS 10.1 or iOS 10.2.
- A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Smart Ready/Low Energy) is required.
Kodak AZ401BK Point & Shoot Digital Camera
- You'll get well defined, detailed images thanks to the AZ401's 16 million pixels. That's ample resolution to crop, zoom, or enlarge your photos however the photographer in you desires.
- With a 24mm wide angle lens, there's no sacrificing what you want in the frame. So go ahead and let your camera see what you see - the sky's the limit!
- The Optical Image Stabilization will iron out any small movements as you're focused on getting your shot, so you never have to be afraid to go for what you want.
- Whether you're in the moment, or modifying your work at a later time, the bright, 3" LCD screen ensures that you end up with just what you're looking for.
- Capture everything in your peripherals with the 180 Degree Panorama feature
Panasonic Lumix ZS50
- LUMIX 30X Travel Zoom Camera with Eye Viewfinder
- Enhanced low-light sensitivity for improved sharpness even without a flash
- Built-in eye viewfinder eliminates outdoor glare on sunny days
- Intelligent Zoom 60x
Canon PowerShot SX710
- Japan Import.
Sony A5000 ILCE5000LW.CEC
- Appareil photo ILCE-5000 avec capteur APS-C 20,1 mégapixel, processeur BIONZ X, NFC/Wi-Fi®. Avec objectif SEL-1650.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70
- 16.1MP 1/2.3" BSI MOS Sensor Venus Engine Image Processor
- Lumix DC Vario 60x Optical Zoom Lens 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 20-1200mm
- 3.0" 460k-Dot LCD Monitor 0.20" 202k-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- Full HD 1080i AVCHD Video at 60 fps Built-In Windshield Zoom Microphone
- POWER O.I.S. with Active Mode Creative Controls, Panorama, and Retouch